Sunday 29 March 2009

Get the Look - Anna Sui Fall 2009 ready-to-wear

So it begins. I'll be the first to say I'm hardly rich. I'm an unemployed sixteen-year-old, from a very middle-class background. More than enough to get by with a few little treats along the way, but not enough to splurge on something designer and wonderful. That said, I do my best to find something affordable if I like a style, and I hope if this thing ever gets any readers that they can enjoy too.

Oh, and I'm also British. Sorry rest of the world, but unless you're prepared to fork out for shipping (word of advice: don't), this probably isn't going to be much help.


Office Annie Get Your Gun (black leather), £85, Office


Office Bongo Boot (tan suede), £40, Office



Metallic Animal Jacket, £55, Topshop



Premium Embellished Cardigan, £32, Topshop



Bib lace tie waist blouse, £28, Topshop



Acetate Ruffle Blouse, £28, Topshop



Long Skinny Hareen Pant, £32, Urban Outfitters



Jersey Pleat Drawstring Trousers, £35, Urban Outfitters



Kimchi & Blue Madras Plaid Skirt (in purple), £38, Urban Outfitters



Short Sleeve Text Stripe Cardigan, £45, Urban Outfitters



Vintage crochet blouse, £48, Urban Outfitters



Kimchi & Blue Lace Yoke Dress, £38, Urban Outfitters


Embroidered Jacket, £10, New Look


Sheer Heart Print Top, £10, New Look



Sheer Paisley Blouse, £25, New Look



Floral Print Dress, £45, New Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment